Monday 3 October 2016

Elixir of my Life

Blogging took a backseat as I prepped to take care of lot of things (who doesn’t want to be a superwoman these days?). But being a good mom, as I made sure baby is well fed, not cranky or unwell and always happy, other things took a backseat.
Since leaving my job is no option at all, so being a working mom is even tougher. Clocking hours in office and then going to an innocent eager face waiting for me is bliss. Life in nutshell for me is- family, career and leisure. I make sure to do justice to these aspects of life, rest everything else falls into place.
Yeah against the notion of some people who want to live alone, scroll Facebook, enjoy late night parties, some random bs and travel the world. Seriously I am at a stage of life where for me everything mentioned above is just wastage of life but travelling. You may never be content, may still have a hole in your heart, may not feel secure and may still long for love if you are alone. 
Having said that- Love is a powerful tool. Every lingering soul wants to share life. Such is the power of love that those who hesitate to have kids eventually end up loving their kids the most. Family matters a lot, take pride in new family, your spouse and the kids you made. Live for them, sacrifice sleep to nurture a new life rather than getting drunk and wasting your life.



Anyways, all said and done, love is elixir of life. Fall in love, get married, have kids and live life on your terms 60% (please do focus on career and be independent) but do bend 40% as you surely need someone in life to grow old with.

No comments:

Post a Comment